Pixie cut may be the all the rage now among divas, but still, nothing can beat the true beauty and glamor of the long and loose hairstyle. Besides, if you don’t have long hair, hair extensions are a quick solution to add length and volume, which you may never get by naturally growing your hair. However, the real problem arises in deciding how to choose the right hair extensions and where to find top Brazilian hair vendors.
Besides, investing in the right hair extensions requires a lot of online research and you have to consider a lot of factors before making the purchase. Not to worry, read on to find five simple tips to choose the best hair extensions.
- Hair texture– Generally the common origins of hair extensions include Indian, European and Chinese. Furthermore, every hair extension type is suitable for different hair textures. For instance, Chinese hair extensions fit perfectly on medium density hair. Besides, hair texture should match your natural hair, otherwise, your hair extensions will not properly blend with your hair.
- Ideal color match– One of the most obvious and one of the most vital tips for choosing the right hair extension is the perfect color match. Moreover, if your hair is not one-dimensional, many companies offer hair extensions with dual and tri-blended colors.
- Remy hair extensions– Hair extensions are available in a number of hair types, namely Remy, non-Remy and synthetic among others. Generally, the best hair extensions are made with Remy human hair. Note that when purchasing hair extensions always try to find the one with 100% Remy human hair as this is the highest hair quality in the market today.
- Hair-extension according to your lifestyle- When selecting hair extensions, it is better to take into consideration which extension method matches your lifestyle. Besides, hair extensions do require a bit of extra maintenance. Furthermore, if you have a busy lifestyle, the clip-in extension will be the best option for you.
- Hair extension stylist– Choosing the right and certified hair extension stylist should be your major priority if you want to have semi-permanent extensions applied. You should visit the stylist’s website and go through the customer testimonials and past reviews.
While these were some of the tips to choose the best hair extensions, there are many others. However, you should buy the hair extensions from a reputable place. One of the recommended ones is Sassy Hair. They are one of the top Brazilian hair vendors and offer a broad range of hair extensions at affordable rates. You can visit their website at sassyhaircollection.ca.